We are the only full-service real estate solutions company that can provide a broad range of services throughout the development process tailored to suit individual client needs.
Founded over forty years ago by J.M. Cox, Jr., Mitch Cox Companies has a rich history of experience developing, designing, and constructing over one million square feet of real estate including mixed-use developments, professional offices, medical office buildings, retail space, restaurants, industrial facilities, hotels, residential communities and apartments. Our company has played a significant role in changing the landscape of Johnson City, TN. Through the growth of our firm we have become a full service real estate solutions company that offers development, architectural, construction, brokerage and property management services. This multi-faceted approach encompasses many of the disciplines involved with real estate and has proven to serve our clients and community well. Within the framework of our team there is a commitment to the values that serve as the foundation of our company.
Since 1979, Mitch Cox Companies has grown from a small-scale real estate development company to a high volume, full-service real estate solutions company providing development, brokerage, hotel management, architecture, residential and commercial construction, property management, and marketing services for clients across the Southeast and Midwest United States. Over the decades, the company has abided by the same Christian core principles that have guided the company through success and failure for years past and will continue to do so for years to come.
- 1.6 million square feet and 65 commercial properties managed
- $30 million in annual construction revenue
- Our apartment communities maintain a 99.5% occupancy rate
- Over 3,000 multi-family units in 14 communities completed or under construction
- 2,300 multi-family units constructed in the Tri-Cities & 700 more in Sevierville and Asheville
- Between 300 and 500 multi-family units delivered annually
- Unlimited general contractor license in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia
- Over 320 employees strong
- 120 brokerage transactions every year
- $300 Million in owned assets
- Construction projects in Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol, Morristown, Sevierville, and Asheville, NC
- Over 20 hotels managed by HMS, Inc.
United Healthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Mitch Cox Construction, Inc. and JMC Management Co. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/. This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
2304 Silverdale Drive, Ste. 200
Johnson City, TN 37601
P (423) 282-6582
F (423) 282-5903
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Connect with Us