Lots of exciting stories and project updates from Mitch Cox Companies in 2018 so far! Here are the articles in the 11th issue of the MCC Community Builer.
In this issue:
- Negotiation Tip from the CEO: Price Should Never Trump Terms
- Mitch Cox Construction Renovates Historic Kingsport Library
- Announcing Our Newest Apartment Community: Town View in Elizabethton, TN
- How to Reunify the Tri-Cities MSA
- Hotel Management Services Offloads One Hotel, Begins Adding Two More to National Portfolio
- Meet Rachel Bradley, the New Face and Voice of Mitch Cox Companies
- The Isaiah 117 House Miracle: Tri-Cities Businesses Rally to Donate $90,000 to Restore Home for Foster Kids
- Chief Operating Officer Tracy Fleenor Dances Brilliantly For Charity
- Serial Restaurant Entrepreneur Opens ‘Swirled’ Cold Treats Shop in Johnson City
Want to get the next Community Builder in your inbox next quarter? Use the form to sign up below!
(We don’t send spam or ads. We literally just send one newsletter per quarter. So sign up!)