Hotel Management Services (HMS) specializes in extended-stay, limited-service, and economy hospitality brands, including WoodSpring Suites (formerly known as Value Place), Studio 6 Extended Stay, and Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.
In 2011, HMS was formed as a PMC to manage the company’s Value Place extended stay hotel franchises. Value Place is the nation’s fastest growing extended stay hotel brand with nearly 200 locations in 31 states. The brand offers a simple, safe, and efficient stay at an affordable rate for business travelers, students, and families. In 2015, Value Place rebranded to WoodSpring Suites to reflect the shift to a more sophisticated and elegant accommodation. With more amenities and guest options, the WoodSpring Suites brand is a strong catalyst for the franchise’s future growth.
Today, HMS is entering into a period of rapid growth and expansion into additional hotel products in the Southeast United States. By 2020, HMS expects to have quadrupled its portfolio, diversifying into the full-service, high-end brands and new markets.
The competitive advantages HMS has include:
- We specialize in the Southeast United States markets. Our management company knows how to manage hotels ranging from small towns to large metros across the Southeast U.S.
- We specialize in the economy and extended stay brands. With fourteen extended stay hotels under management, we understand the best rates and operational values to run economy hotels.
- We are owners with an owner’s mentality. We know how to manage a hotel to achieve a strong a return.
- Our strong management team provides accounting, operations, marketing, and human resources in house.
- HMS is one of the only management companies in the Southeast United States with expertise in the economy extended stay market, including brands such as: WoodSpring Suites (Value Place), Studio 6, and Suburban Hotel.